This guide provided step-by-step instructions on how to use Zapier to connect Wizebank with thousands of the most popular applications.
Please note: you will need to be on the Zapier Starter subscription plan or higher.
Please watch this guide for a complete walkthrough on connecting Wizebank to Zapier, including setting up an example automation.
This guide was recorded in an older version of our Wizebank app. All information can be found in the same locations, but with a refreshed interface.
Step #1: Connect Wizebank to Zapier
- Create Zap: To connect Wizebank to Zapier, log in to your Zapier account here, and select '+ Create Zap'
- Choose App: Under '1. Trigger', search for Wizebank
- Choose Event: Select 'Order Completed' as the trigger event, then click 'Continue'
- Choose Account: Select '+ Connect a new account'
- Input Credentials from Wizebank: Zapier will ask you for a Username and Password which can be found in Wizebank. In Wizebank, select 'Zapier' under 'Settings' to generate your Zapier credentials. Once completed, copy and paste them into the Zapier pop-up window.
- Test Trigger: Next, click ‘Test Trigger’, ‘Skip Test’, then ‘Continue’. Because you have no orders associated with your account when you first start, you will need to skip the test. You can always test the Zap in Wizebank afterward!
- Done! You have just successfully connected Wizebank to Zapier🎉
Next Steps with Zapier
Now that you have connected Wizebank to Zapier, there are two important steps to do now:
- Set Up Actions in Zapier: See our guide here on how to use Zapier to set up your post-purchase automations by connecting Wizebank to any relevant applications like Thinkific, Teachable, Kajabi, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and more!
- Testing Zaps in Wizebank: See our guide here to test your Zaps in Wizebank to make sure everything is configured correctly.
Need More Help?
Zapier provides a comprehensive Help Center and Zapier University to help you get started and be successful with the application.