This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to use Zapier to connect Wizebank with thousands of the most popular applications.
Please note: you will need to be on the Zapier Starter subscription plan or higher.
Please watch this guide for a complete walkthrough on connecting Wizebank to Zapier, including setting up an example automation.
This guide was recorded in an older version of our Wizebank app. All information can be found in the same locations, but with a refreshed interface.
Step #3: Connect Wizebank to Zapier
At this point, you have already completed Step 1: Connecting Wizebank to Zapier and Step 2: Setting Up Actions in Zapier in our Zapier Guide. The following steps will show you how to test your post-purchase automation to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Go to Settings in Wizebank: First, log in to your Wizebank account, go to 'Settings', then 'Integrations'.
- Test Zaps: Click on the blue button that says 'TEST ZAPS'.
- Trigger Zap: You will now be able to trigger a test transaction with your newly created Zap. Here you have the ability to customize the Trigger, Product (in Wizebank), Customer Email, Customer First Name, and Customer Last Name. In this case, we are using the Order Completed trigger with the Test Product, the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. for a customer named 'First Name Last Name'.
Once you're satisfied with the inputs, select 'TRIGGER ZAP' and a test transaction will be sent to your Zapier account.
- See the Magic!: Now that you've triggered the test transaction let's go see if our Zap was set up correctly. In our example, we were adding a specific tag to the customer in our ActiveCampaign account. Let's go check it out...
We can see that the test transaction worked and this new customer has been added to the Zapier Test list.
- Done! You have just successfully connected Wizebank to Zapier🎉
Need More Help?
Zapier provides a comprehensive Help Center and Zapier University to help you get started and be successful with the application.